Penetration Testing - We gonna hack you before they do it!
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Penetration Testing is an act of intruding/penetrating into system or networks to find out threats, vulnerabilities in those systems which a malicious attacker may find and exploit causing loss of data, financial loss or other major damages. The purpose of ethical hacking is to improve the security of the network or systems by fixing the vulnerabilities found during testing.If you want to be ready for an attack, you must be smart, to think like them, act like them. The need and importance of penetration testing, in the modern world having advanced threats such as denial-of-service, identity theft, theft of services, data loss and data leakage are common; System penetration ensure to counter the attack from malicious threats by anticipating methods. Some other major advantages and need for penetration testing is to uncover the vulnerabilities in systems and security deployments in the same way an attacker gains access.
HOW WE DO IT:
Some types of Penetration testing service:
- Customized and threat-focused penetration testing.
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS) testing.
- Compliance specific or organization penetration tests (Internal and external).
- Application penetration tests. (For example your Webpage)
- Social engineering security testing (physical, pre-text calling, and phishing)